Hello! My apartment is going up for rent, practically, anytime.
The location is 172 Aldersgate Street, EC1A 4HU, London.
Few things about the flat:
1. The location is really good, it sits right behind St Pauls Cathedral, and is walking distance to three tube stations (Barbican Station, St Pauls Station and Mansion House Station). So it is convenient for people going to UCL, LSE and Imperial.
2. There is a shopping mall, One New Change, just walking distance away with really nice restaurants! Barbican Centre and Millinneum Bridge are walking distance too.
3. It has concierge. This means it is very easy for parcels and all that, there is a man at the concierge that watches the flat and acts as security as well. He is very friendly and can help you with fixing things around the house.
4. Throwing trash is easy, right outside the flat there is a room which has a tray that you throw your trash and your trash ‘slides’ down into the trash room in the basement.
5. The whole apartment is managed by a company. This is their website and you can see more pictures here too: http://www.cityaparts.com/our-apartments/london-house/
7. There is 2 bedrooms, one ensuite and a living room with a TV. Currently the tenants have converted the living room into a bedroom, however this can be undone if required.
8. Rent is 550 pounds per week (negotiable depending on how long you will be renting for!)